Good news for all international students looking to study in Canada as there is a great opportunity to study in Canada on scholarship for any course programs and all levels; Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral level. This scholarship is called the Canada Provincial Government Student Scholarship.
Each of the 10 provinces in Canada has its financial aid and assistance programs arranged to cater to the need of both international and domestic students but earning this scholarship is based on fulfilling some requirements. The first requirement is to be enrolled in a program in any of the CDI’s colleges within the province of your choice, the other requirement an applicant must fulfill is a high score in their academic performances as this is a very competitive scholarship for all students in all level of studying and all courses taught at CDI college.
Eligible University or College: CDI College
Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral
Access Mode: Online
Award: Partially Funded
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students from all continents.
Language: All courses are taught in English.
The program can be taken in Canada.
Eligible Degree Level
This provincial-funded scholarship is open to students who wish to study at any CDI college for their Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate degrees.
The scholarship is open to all international students, as long as they are enrolled in a CDI college they’re welcome to apply.
The selected applicant’s tuition fee is paid.
Who Is Eligible For This Program
Listed below are the general requirements;
- Applicants must have finished their previous relevant programs before applying for this scholarship.
- Students applying for this scholarship must first get an offer of admission to study an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral program at the university.
Applicants can be both domestic and international students looking to study at CDI colleges.
- For eligibility, applicants must show academic excellence and a good CGPA.
- Applying students must ensure to meet the minimum language requirements, attend a CBU English language partner school to attain the award.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to any province in Canada to start their studies.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The process of application is simple and easy to understand, the steps are to be followed concurrently;
- Applicants should make sure that they meet both the school and scholarship eligibility requirements.
- Aspiring students must first get an offer of admission into a CDI college, that is applicants must first choose a course of study and level of program from the University’s online portal.
- Get all your documents ready and signed. Required documents are; a personal statement, a transcript from the previous school, reference letters, passport photographs, etc
- Only students who have been offered admission by a CDI college are considered for the scholarship.
The application can be made through the scholarship webpage. Make sure to read and follow the instructions provided by the university to know more about the scholarship and your eligibility status.
To apply click the link BELOW