So many students around the world wish to study in Canada, However, not everyone can afford to finance their education in the country. In Canada, you will find several scholarships and financial aid that would provide you the funds to cover expenses in school. One such scholarship is the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships that is provided for foreign students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree program offered at Cape Breton University in Canada.
Cape Breton University is dedicated to helping students achieve their dream to study in Canada. Financial constraints have deprived so many bright and talented students of pursuing their academic dreams, which is why the scholarship is providing several financial supports for students.
The university is awarding over $30,000 which will help cover students’ cost of studies in Canada. Every year, Cape Breton University provides over $2,5 Million as scholarships, grants, and bursaries. Applicants are assessed on the basis of their academic performance from their previous studies and the best are selected to receive the award.
Applicants must realize that the scholarship award is highly competitive, and given the nature of the award, thousands of candidates will also be in the running to be the winner. The number of scholarships was not specified by the school.
Canada is one of the best countries to study; they provide lots of opportunities for international students during and after their studies. For example, students who graduated from an accredited institution in Canada are eligible to become permanent residents provided they meet other requirements.
The Canadian government also provides lots of scholarships and grants to aid students and schools like Cape Breton University are taking the leap to provide more financial supports for students.
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships Description:
Host University: Cape Breton University;
Host Country: Canada;
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
Scholarship Worth: 30,000$;
Subjects available: All Subjects;
Eligible Countries: International Students;
Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
There are different awards available for students to choose from and any of the following awards will be offered to successful students:
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
Eligibility for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships
Applicants who have the interest to win the International Scholarships at the University of Montreal should endeavor to meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Applicants must also ensure that they meet the minimum language requirements and also show proof of language proficiency like IELTS result or other accepted language test programs (and IELTS Indicator) score of 6.5.
- Applicants’ GPA is computed based on the results from the 11th grade AC and AD subjects as well as 12th grade AC and AD subjects.
- For foreign applicants, the GPA will be computed by the university and it will have to be equivalent to what is obtainable in Canada.
- Applicants must have a minimum 80% average as decided by CBU to be qualified and no failures should be recorded.
- While filling your application you will be required to provide supporting documents that show proof of excellent academic record like your school transcript (For undergraduate studies).
- The applicant must be an international student who is applying and has obtained admission to study as an undergraduate at Cape Breton University
- A study permit is very crucial if you are going to study in Canada, so applicants must ensure that they have a valid study permit.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The first to be considered for this scholarship is to first obtain admission to study an undergraduate program at Cape Breton University. You will also need to provide supporting documents such as your transcript to prove that you attended and completed high school, a letter of recommendation, a passport photo, and so on.
You will be able to gain access to the scholarship page once you have successfully submitted an application and have been issued a letter of acceptance by the university.
More information about this scholarship is provided on the official page. Applicants are advised to apply early before the deadline to avoid the late hour rush.
Check the official website for additional details