There are opportunities for any student to gain a scholarship to study in Germany. Schools in Germany are known to be cheap and affordable at least when compared to other European countries and developed countries around the world. You will find lots of scholarships that do not require IELTS or TOFEL in Germany.
One of such scholarships is the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships; this scholarship is open for students who are pursuing Bachelors’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in Germany. Students who receive this award will get stipends, allowances, and other cash benefits that will cover their tuition fees, accommodation, living costs, and other educational-related expenses. There are over 40 scholarships provided each year for studies in any subject offered at any university in Germany.
The aim of this award is to create educational equity and equal opportunities for students from within and outside Germany. The scholarship provides funding for students who have the willingness and skill to advance their education but lack the means to do it. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Graduate Scholarships stand for people who have only limited funds and financial opportunities or those from families with a migration background. The scholarship will serve as a motivating factor to propel the next generation of world leaders. It is also a desire to use the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships to create and promote a framework for the further development of social-political engagement. Students’ personality, as well as social-political commitment, is also very important as good performances which are all considered as student’s talent.
This Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Award is provided once every year and students are required to meet the academic requirements of any of the participating schools and also meet the requirement of the Germany Visa to obtain a student visa. Students who are successfully selected will be awarded cash benefits that cover their tuition fees, living expenses, and so on.
Details of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Award Program 2022/2023 in Germany for International and Domestic Students
University: all universities in Germany
Course Level: bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
Funded By: Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Study Funding Godesberger
No. of Scholarships: Not Specified
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Deadline: 22nd August 2022
Eligible Subjects for this Program
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Award program does not have restrictions on academic programs
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The scholarship will cover the full cost of studying at any of the Universities in Germany this includes
Tuition Fees, Medical insurance, Monthly Allowance, Family Children Allowance, Funding for an international study tour
Students who wish to show their interest in the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students will have to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from Germany and any other part of the world will be considered for this award.
- If you have received a German scholarship already, you will not be considered for this award. The other grants must end first before you can apply for this one double funding is not possible.
- The scholarship is only available for students who will or are entering the first semester to begin their masters, bachelor, or doctoral studies.
- You will not be able to receive an award before the start of your studies; this is because the scholarship is structured in a way that makes it impossible.
- Your level of performance and academic achievement is an important factor that is considered during the selection process. So applicants are advised to only apply when they are sure of how well their level of performance and their choice of course of the subject. A change of subject during or after the application and selection phase may affect the student negatively.
- You are to provide proof to show you completed undergraduate studies, your transcript, as well as your bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, could be accepted.
- Applicants should submit the application in English or German
- Applicants are required to fulfill additional requirements for Masters Courses.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Applications for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Graduate Scholarships Program can be done online but only after you have secured admission for a course program at the university.
Please note that having the complete documents and meeting the necessary requirements does not automatically mean you will receive the award. The final decision for this award will be made by the department of which you’d be notified via email or the school website.
You can visit the official page of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Graduate Scholarships Program to learn more about the award
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Apply for Scholarship https://www.fes.de/studienfoerderung/bewerbung