Brock White is a professional-grade construction materials supplier with a proven track record of delivering the highest quality supplies and service to our customers. .
Why Brock White
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Team Environment
• RRSP Matching Plan
• Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunities for Career Growth
• Wellness Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Summary: Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, And Key Accountabilities
• Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
• Load and unload materials to and from the designated storage areas, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
• Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
• Verify computations against physical count of stock.
• Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in the correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
• Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
• May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature And Scope
• Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from the supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
• Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
• Typically located in a comfortable environment, but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
• Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education And Experience
• HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in the area of responsibility.
About Brafasco – White Cap Supply Canada
Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada’s leading construction and industrial supply distributors, coast-to-coast. From manufacturing, infrastructure, construction, product training or industry knowledge, Brafasco provides customers with a wide range of products and services. In any commercial facility or project phase, Brafasco’s one-stop-shop solutions provide customers what they need to meet or exceed the demands of their job.